It's so cold outside

And because of that I just didn't wanted to do anything. So I've putted my hair in a bun, worn something I've worn before last week and didn't care about it at all. At first I've wanted to wear something else, but at the end it felted too dressed up.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vintage lace top
Nudie jeans
Mango boots
Edc circle scarf

And this is what I wanted to wear at first.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dahlia top
River Island skirt and blazer
Fornarina booties

Here's something you really need to see. I've been wanting these boots for months now and all the time I though they were too damn expensive. Now I've got them with 70% off!
make gif animation
I can see myself wearing them with a midi skirt, blouse and a floppy hat. Please spring, come soon!