All things are possible on Christmas eve

Tonight it's going to be Christmas eve and my mom and I did some very last Christmas shopping. We're going to unpack the presents tonight, watch Christmas films and we're going to eat lasagne.
And right now I'm quickly going to wash my hair (got a new hair mask) and dry it before we're going to eat.

Here's my outfit from a few days ago. Still not sure about the boots with this outfit, but my mom (I guess because they're my mom's boots) and boyfriend liked it, so I guess it looks okay. And I wear this cardigan with everything lately. I don't care if it looks good or not, I just wear it. So warm and comfy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
make gif
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hugging the Christmas tree. The tree needs love too man!

Cheap Monday cardigan
Dahlia dress and necklace
Topshop boots (from my mom)

Merry Christmas and have a nice weekend!